Temporary Fencing Definition and Uses:
Temporary fence is also called removable fence or portable fence, made by welded wire fence or chain link fence. It is one of mesh fence products which can be removable and used for many times. It is widely used in building sites and mine sites for temporary protection. It is also used in major public events, such as sports meetings, concerts, festivals and gatherings for temporary safety barrier and keeping the order. And it can be found as the temporary protection in the road construction, facilities under construction of living area, parking and commercial activities, as the guide for public in the attractions.
Temporary Fencing Features:
Temporary fencing is mainly made with removable accessories which make fence panels tied with fence feet or fence post. They are removable which makes transportation and storage much easier and more efficient. And they can be used for many times to meet the feature of low cost, which is popular with customers home and abroad. They have specially designed flat feet, making the barriers quite stable and much safer than other barriers.
Temporary Fencing Finish treatment:
In general, the finish treatment is galvanized, plastic coated. We can combine galvanizing and plastic coating.
Temporary Fencing Main Types:
Steel Tube Temporary Fence
The products are made with bended hot-dip galvanized tube after welding, and they are beautiful, strong and highly fixable.
- Post: The post is tied with fence panel, and it is easy to install.
- Panel feet: There are two main types. Flat feet: It is removable and widely used in this type. Three-foot feet: It is tied with fence panel and without need to disassemble.
Flat Fence Feet
- Panel size: 2200 mm (length) × 1100 mm (height).
- Galvanized tube: Outer diameter 25 mm; inner diameter 20 mm.
- Pitch-row: 200 mm.
- Weight: 18.5 kg.
- Finish treatment: Hot-dip galvanized, plastic coated. In general hot-dip galvanizing is most common.
- Mainly uses: Crowd control, crowd guide.
Welded Temporary Fence
The main fence panel is hot-dip galvanized or plastic coated after welding. When using, we just combine the fence panel with fence feet. It is easy to install, and its structure is solid.
- Feet: There are two main types: flat feet and plastic concrete feet.
- Flat fence feet, hot-dip galvanized and removable easily.
- Plastic concrete feet: The plastic box is filled with concrete to make sure more stable. They are easier to see which makes them safer as they are less likely to be a tripping hazard for the public. The common size is 570 mm × 245 mm × 130 mm (L × W × H).
- Panel sizes: 2400 mm (length) × 2100 mm (height).
- Wire diameter: 2.5 mm - 5 mm.
- Spacing: 60 mm (L) × 150 (H).
- Galvanized tube: outer diameter 32 mm.
- Finish treatment: Hot-dip galvanized, plastic coated. In general, hot-dip galvanized treatment is widely used.
|Specification||3-5 mm high quality low carbon steel wire|
|Mesh||75 × 75, 75 × 100, 60 × 150, 55 × 100, 50 × 50, 60 × 60 mm|
|L × W (mm)||2100 × 2400, 1800 × 2900, 2100 × 2600, 1800 × 2400, 2100 × 3300 mm|
|Post diameter (mm)||25, 32, 40, 42, 48|
Chain link fence
The main fence panel is made with chain link fence panel tied with patch after hot-dip galvanizing. The chain link fence has the features of uniform mesh, flat surface, weaving easily, long-time use and high practicality.
- Post: The post is tied with fence panel and it can be quickly and easily installed.
- Feet: It is the same as welded temporary fence. It can be applied with galvanized iron tube which is welded into a rectangular.
- Chain link fence panel size: 2400 mm (length) × 2100 mm (height).
- Mesh: 40 mm - 60 mm.
- Wire diameter: 2.5 mm - 5 mm.
- Galvanized tube: 32 mm.
- Finish treatment: Hot dipped galvanized, plastic coated. In general, the hot-dip galvanizing is widely used.
Temporary fence clamps, temporary fence stays, etc.
Inquiry for Our Product
Anping Tuofang Metal Product Co., Ltd.
When you contact us, please provide your detail requirements.
That will help us give you a valid quotation.