Palisade fence is a style of fencing, which is now popular in steel around many industrial sites. Palisade fence is more secure than many other fencing systems so wherever security is priority palisade is used.
Palisade fence is available in a range of finishes, galvanized in, or galvanized and color coated in various colors to blend with the environment.
With future security needs in mind, the posts supplied with palisade fencing have the option of extra top fixing holes. These will facilitate the addition of further security measures - devices such as barbed wire, razor tape or even our Top Security Anti-scale Barrier - saving the need for costly site work which would also cause damage to the protective coating.
Palisade Fence Product features
- Palisade fence: has the features of high strength, good rigidity, structural stability, anti- corrosion, and beautiful appearance, wide vision, low price, various colors, styles and easily install.
- Palisade Fence Materials: High quality steel sheet, hot dipped aluminum-galvanized steel sheet, cold rolled steel and hot rolled steel.
- Palisade Fence Process: Stamping, hot-dipped, spraying plastic, PVC anti- corrosion treatment.
- Palisade Fence Uses: They are used as protective fence or decorations in buildings, residential sites, industry, agriculture, city government, schools, lawn, garden roads, and transports.
We offer palisade fencing with either traditional 'D' section pales or 'W' section pales in a full range of heights from 1.2 metres up to 3.6 metres.
Types: Palisade fencing is divided into two types according to the shape of the cross section: "D" type fence and "W" type fence.
D type palisade fencing
D section pale
- 3mm: General purpose.
- 3.5mm: Security purpose.
- 4mm: Special.
Pale Heads Types
- Square top, Triple pointed top, Single pointed top, Round top, Round and Notch top.
- Height: 2.75 m.
- Width: 1.8 m - 2.35 m.
W type palisade fencing
- 2 mm: general purpose.
- 2.5 mm: security purpose.
- 3 mm: special purpose.
Pale head types
- Triple pointed top, single pointed top, round top, round and notched top.
- Height: 2.750 m.
- Width: 1.8 m - 2.35 m.
The common specification of palisade fence:
- The palisade fence panel is made up of 17 low carbon steel panels with the "D" type or "W" type top.
- When using the palisade fencing, the type with the standard width of 2.75 m is widely used. And this type of palisade fencing is easy to install.
- Fixed nut & bolt: 8 mm.
|Fence Height (mm)||Pale Profile Sections "D" (mm)||Pale Profile Sections "W" (mm)||Horizontal Rails Angle Section (mm)||IPA Section (mm)||Length (mm)||Support feet per bay|
|1800||3||2.5||45 × 45 × 6||98 × 55||2400||2|
|2000||3||2.5||45 × 45 × 6||98 × 55||2625||2|
|2100||3||2.5||45 × 45 × 6||98 × 55||2725||2|
|2400||3||2.5||45 × 45 × 6||98 × 55||3125||2|
|3000||3||2.5||50 × 50 × 6||98 × 55||3925||2|
The thickness of palisade fence panels can be as followed:
- Thickness of W Panel: 2.0 mm, 2.5 mm, 3.0 mm.
- Thickness of D Panel: 2.5 mm, 3.0 mm, 3.5 mm.
- 2 Horizontal Rails, And 1 Post.
- 'H' post.
- Tamper Proof Nuts & Bolts: 8 mm.
- Packing: Pallet.
The most popular fence
- Palisade aluminum galvanised fence for 4000 running metres, W section type 2.75 height, triple pointed heads, 2. 5mm thickness.
- Palisade fencing panel in green with a D section at 2.m height and 2.4 m height.
Hot-dipped galvanized palisade fencing with triple pointed top, D section 65 × 3 mm × 2.4 m, Post RSJ Section 100 × 68 × 4.5 mm × 3 m, Rail Section: 50 × 50 × 5 mm × 3 m.
As an experienced palisade fence manufacturer, we could design and produce products as per customers requirement. We could supply products with excellent quality and unbeatable price.
Now, we are looking for reliable cooperators all over the world, with whom we would like to establish a long term business relationship.
For more information about us, please feel free to contact us.
Inquiry for Our Product
Anping Tuofang Metal Product Co., Ltd.
When you contact us, please provide your detail requirements.
That will help us give you a valid quotation.